The 12th IEEE BioCAS, to be held on Oct. 17-19 in downtown Shanghai, is a premier international forum for researchers and engineers to present their state-of-the-art multidisciplinary research and development activities at the frontiers of medicine, life sciences, and engineering.
BioCAS 2016 will remain its tradition of single track conference and will have lots of opportunities for interactive discussions. In addition to regular oral and poster sessions, the three-day program of BioCAS 2016 will comprise of three invited keynote speeches, three insightful tutorials, several special sessions on emerging topics, and one live demo session.Call for papers can be found here.
BrainCAS, a 2-day post conference workshop, will be held in Hangzhou (a beautiful city near Shanghai) from Oct. 20-21, 2016. The workshop is the first time in BioCAS, answering the increasing needs to bridge the brain sciences with engineering. Top brain scientists and engineers from Europe, America and Asia, will come to present their latest findings and most interesting ideas.
All papers presented in the conference will be included in IEEExplore database and be indexed by EI.
A Special Issue from IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems(TBioCAS) (Impact factor: 3.149) has been scheduled to publish the best papers with substantial extension in 2017. Best papers will also be invited to publish in Science China Information Sciences (SCIS) (Impact factor: 0.85).
The three-day program of BioCAS 2016 is multidisciplinary in topics, including but not limited to:
- Bio-inspired and Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
- Bio-medical Sensors and Interfacing Circuits
- Biomedical Imaging Technologies & Image Processing
- Electronics for Brain Science
- Genomics and Systems Biology
- Implantable and Wearable Devices and Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) for Healthcare
- Innovative Circuits for Medical Applications
- Lab-on-Chip/BioMEMS/Point-of care Devices
- Medical Information Systems and Bioinformatics
- Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies
- Signal Processing Systems for Bio-medical Applications
- Therapeutic Devices and Closed-loop Systems
- Wireless and Energy Harvesting/Scavenging Technology
- One Special Issue from IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems for BioCAS2016.
- Best papers will also be invited to publish in Science China .
- BrainCAS, a 2-day post conference workshop, will be held in Hangzhou (a beautiful historic city near Shanghai) from Oct. 20-21.
- Conference and Workshop Registration opens (August 16)
- BrainCAS Poster Submission opens (August 10)
- Speakers information updated (August 14).
- Paper Submission Due: June 15, 2016June 22, 2016
- Special Session Paper Submission Due:
- Demonstration Proposal Due: July 15, 2016July 31, 2016
- Author Notification Date:
- Author Registration Date:
- Conference Dates:
- Post Conference Workshop Dates:
June 30, 2016
August 10, 2016
August 30, 2016
October 17-19, 2016
October 20-21, 2016