Instructions for Paper Submission
- Paper submission deadline extended to: June 22, 2016.
- Decision Notification: August 10, 2016.
- Final manuscript submission deadline: August 30, 2016.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the epapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
Downloadable PDFsGeneral Call for Papers Call for Special Session Proposals Call for Live Demonstrations
- Best Paper Awards
- Best Demo Awards
- Student Travel Awards
- Paper Submission Due: June 15, 2016June 22, 2016
- Special Session Paper Submission Due:
- Demonstration Proposal Due: July 15, 2016July 31, 2016
- Author Notification Date:
- Author Registration Date:
- Conference Dates:
- Post Conference Workshop Dates:
June 30, 2016
August 10, 2016
August 30, 2016
October 17-19, 2016
October 20-21, 2016