BioCAS 2016|Oct.17-19|Shanghai,China

Visa Information

Get the Chinese Visa

For a non-Chinese citizen, a visa is required to enter China. You can apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate of the region in which you live. Hong Kong and Taiwan residents need to acquire entry passes.

To avoid uncertainty and to allow sufficient time for the processing of your visa application, it is highly recommended that you apply for a visa no less than one month before your intended entering date. Please visit the website of the Chinese Embassy in your country for official instructions.

You may also refer to the following useful links for frequent asked questions (FAQs) or for more information about Chinese visa application:

  1. Shanghai Municipal People's Government (Shanghai government's official website)
  2. Travel China Guide (an unofficial but informative website)

Invitation Letters of BioCAS 2016

An invitation letter can be sent to the attendees who have registered the Conference/Workshop. Please send your request with the following information to the BioCAS 2016 email: :

  1. Accepted paper id and paper title (if applicable)
  2. Nationality and passport number (if required by visa agency)
  3. Corresponding address, affiliation and contact information
  4. Email address
  5. Conference/Wrokshop registration record

In case of questions, issues, special requirements, or if the above procedure does not apply in your case, please do not hesitate to contact us at .


IEEE Circuits And Systems Society Engineering Medical Biology Socierty Solid-State Circuits Society IEEE Brain Community Shanghai Jiao Tong University Hangzhou Dianzi University